Insurgo Insurgo

Impressive

Wow. Just Wow. That was one of the most original, creative, well thought out games ever.

The only thing I could say about it, is it had no point other than to waste time, and good at it the game was. And a story would have been interesting, maybe a specific height, different pylons, and a few more abilities?
Like... Weld. The two pylons that you select have their strength times by two, you can use weld only once on a pylon, once more and it melts into a goop, lowering the strength to half of the original, then once more and it will fall off the tower.
Besides those things, this game has done more than enough to earn ten stars, can't wait to see the next game too.

Good Luck,
Eastep1

VoidSkipper responds:

Thanks so much for the praise and score. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

I did consider making a story, or mechanics like the one you suggested, but in the end I decided simplicity was the essence of the game's playability.

Even the sequel keeps things simple - just expanding on the opportunities, rather then adding gameplay gimmicks.

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Good game...

The game was perfect in my eyes. Just needs a mute button though... so it gets a nine.