Bambee Bambee

Awesome!

That movie had to be the single most funny flash that I've ever seen, nothing's wrong with it!

The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

Awesome!

The song was great! Now were have I heard it before? :P still awesome though, I hope you make more!

Insurgo Insurgo

Impressive

Wow. Just Wow. That was one of the most original, creative, well thought out games ever.

The only thing I could say about it, is it had no point other than to waste time, and good at it the game was. And a story would have been interesting, maybe a specific height, different pylons, and a few more abilities?
Like... Weld. The two pylons that you select have their strength times by two, you can use weld only once on a pylon, once more and it melts into a goop, lowering the strength to half of the original, then once more and it will fall off the tower.
Besides those things, this game has done more than enough to earn ten stars, can't wait to see the next game too.

Good Luck,
Eastep1

VoidSkipper responds:

Thanks so much for the praise and score. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

I did consider making a story, or mechanics like the one you suggested, but in the end I decided simplicity was the essence of the game's playability.

Even the sequel keeps things simple - just expanding on the opportunities, rather then adding gameplay gimmicks.

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Good game...

The game was perfect in my eyes. Just needs a mute button though... so it gets a nine.

How NOT 2 audition for fandubs How NOT 2 audition for fandubs

Impressive

This is a perfect parody of all the horrible auditions mashed together! I would reserve this spot to point out a few technical problems, but I don't think that would be important here, because it was either intentional, or doesn't need to be fixed to sell the scene.
I hope to see some more from you sometime soon you brilliant person you!

Seymour responds:

the distortion?
yes that was intentional, as people don't know how to stand still. lol.

Voice Demo 4 Voice Demo 4

Very nice!

I enjoyed this quite a bit, but I could hardly hear you! My only suggestion would be to crank up the volume, and layer on some more creepiness! :D
46 to 58 gave me chills. <.<

NecroEclipse responds:

O.o Sry to creep you out people say i have to perfect voice for demons or other unworldly things lol but i hope one day it snags me something for people to enjoy lol.

Break Fast Serial Break Fast Serial

A lyrical delicacy!

A poetic blast of godlike lyrics just penetrated my headphones and wormed it's way into my head.
After I recovered from being blasted by the lyrics, I manage to gather myself together again and write this out whilst listening to the song, in a semi-trance.
You truly have talent when it comes to making songs that not only amaze with their smooth, mesmerizing rhymes and somewhat laid back, mellow beats, but pummel the listener into their seat with the fast, well thought out lyrics that draw you into the song and lock you in a trance that lasts until you pull yourself out enough to click the stop button on the song.

I have to say that the Marilyn Manson reference at the end of verse two made me smile, It was a nice little nod to the reverend. I have to say, the sound of the demons' voice sortof contrasted starkly to the smoothness of the rest of the song. It's kind of like a knot in the grain of wood if you want to make a visual analog, it stops the quick fire pummeling of the lyrics and breaks you out of the mesmerizing beat, but because of that it makes you need to hear the song again to regain the lost nirvana.

On another note, I respect you for your ability to do your songs with little profanity, it gives it a more professional feel to it, and adds to the smoothness of the song.

Keep up the good work and blow us away with more stuff like this!

White boy out.

-Eastep

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

wow dude, this is the best review i've ever had, it had me standin up yellin and accidently pourin beer on my roomie. Thanx alot for the props, The demon voice is supposed to sound like the dude from power rengers that is just a beam of light, I forget his fucking name lol but yeah, that represents the demons that I battle everyday trying to create sumthing clever yet acceptable. I'm glad you enjoy this clever transition from the norm and thanx for the review.